- Security sandbox - which distinguishes the presence of previously unrevealed malware in attachment by virtually "executing" them in a private, safe sandbox condition
- Advanced phishing and malware protection - which gives new controls to place messages into a quarantine, secure against strange attachment types, and shield your Google Groups from inbound caricaturing emails.
- Gmail confidential mode - which gives the right to control the expiration date of the email
- Security sandbox: Note: available to G Suite Enterprise and G Suite Enterprise for Education editions only. Find and turn on the beta security sandbox feature at Admin console > Menu > Apps > G Suite > Gmail > Advanced settings. Use our Help Center to find more information on how to detect harmful attachments.
- Advanced phishing and malware protection: Find and control these features at Admin console > Menu > Apps > G Suite > Gmail > Safety. You’ll find new options for anomalous attachment and groups spoofing protections, and see the quarantine option available for all controls. Use our Help Center to learn more about how to enhance phishing and malware protection.
- Gmail confidential mode: This feature is on by default so no action is required to get started. To disable the feature, navigate to Admin console > Apps > G Suite > Settings for Gmail > User settings.
- Security sandbox: No action needed.
- Advanced phishing and malware protection: No action needed.
- Gmail confidential mode
Our LinkedIn page - https://www.linkedin.com/company/finetech-consultancy/ Talk to our experts - 071 0326326