New comment interface for Google Docs, Sheets and slides on Android
We're updating the UI for remarks and things to do in the Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides applications for Android. A portion of the progressions you may see include:
- Larger, clearer interface to make it easier to see comments and their context in a document.
- Shortcuts and gestures to help you quickly scroll through and respond to multiple comments.
- Quick access button to reply, “@” mention someone, and assign action items.
Why it is important?
Remarking is a ground-breaking approach to work together on reports while remote. Remarks can assist you with posing inquiries, report conversations, ensure different clients see something, allocate things to do, and that's only the tip of the iceberg. They're especially valuable when working remotely, empowering different clients to be a piece of conversations at whatever point and any place it's helpful for them.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users:This component will be ON as a matter of course. To begin, tap on a remark when utilizing the Docs, Sheets, or Slides application on an Android gadget. Utilize the Help Center to become familiar with utilizing remarks and things to do on Android.
Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Create Electronic SignaturesReplyDelete