New features for Google Sites: Templates, announcement banners, and access for children with Google Accounts
Three new features in Google Sites
- Site templates - Quickly and easily create high-quality sites optimized for common uses.
- Announcement banners - Highlight important information to make sure site visitors see time-sensitive updates.
- Access for Family Link accounts - Enable users with Google Accounts managed by Family Link to view and edit sites.
- Help centers: Help users learn how to use new tools and resources, for example tools to enable a remote workforce or remote learning for students.
- Project sites: Help colleagues or classmates collaborate on a project remotely.
- Class or team sites: Have a centralized place for team resources and information.
- Club sites: Enable students to continue club activities while remote learning.
- Small business sites: Keep customers informed about your business, like your restaurant or design services, while they’re social distancing.
- Templates and announcement banners: All site owners and editors.
- Access for Family Link accounts: Site editors and viewers with Family Link accounts.