Manage your communities with G+
- Circles - The main feature is known as circles. Using this feature one can organize different connections in different groups.
- Posts & The Stream - Sharing details among groups known as posting & the
stream refers to where you see the posts of others.
- Hangouts - This allows people to interact with each other through messaging or video calls.
- Google plus communities - This is something similar to Linkedin.
- Google plus local - This is where one can add up their business in google maps by registering their business details & can declare their location.
- Google plus pages - This assist to configure a brand page. Just like facebook pages.
- Google plus search - This cater to find people, posts, communities, events & collections.
- Plus 1 button (+1) - this is similar the like button in facebook, by clicking this one can express their approval to recommend a link to others as well.
- Ripples - This is a graphical analysis of how a post has been re-shared.
- Hashtag - When you start to type a hashtag on Google+, a dropdown will appear with suggested hashtags starting with the letters you’ve typed so far. If one of those is the hashtag you want, clicking on it will insert it into your post or comment.