Reasons to choose Google Meet over any other platform
The Covid-19 epidemic compelled workers to operate from home, Under the current situation loads of video conferencing platforms started to rise. As you have already heard about security issues of other video conferencing platforms during the past few days, we thought of sharing some outstanding reasons to use Google Meet over any other video conferencing tool.
- Security by Default
- Only meeting creators and calendar owners can mute or remove other participants.
- Only meeting creators and calendar owners can approve requests to join made by external participants.
- Meeting participants can’t rejoin nicknamed meetings once the final participant has left
- Privacy Is Non-Negotiable - Google Meet data, like any other data held on Google Cloud, is processed only as instructed by the consumer and is never used for advertising purposes.
- Proactive anti-hijacker protections - Google Meet uses a 25-character string to meet IDs, rendering automatic intrusion by brute-force much more challenging.
- No Desktop Software to Install - Google Meet operates completely in web browsers, not just reducing the possible ground for the threat, yet also removing the need for regular security adjustments.
- Reliable Encryption in Transit - All Google Meet data is encrypted by standard in transmission and clings to the security standards .
- Same UX on Mobile As on Desktop - Google Meet offers the same experience and functionality on mobile as it does on desktop.
- Google Meet for Free Until September 30, 2020 - Google Meet free offer includes the ability to host meetings with up to 250 participants, broadcast with Livestream to up to 100,000 viewers, real-time closed captioning, and enterprise support with remote live training
Follow us on -
Our Website - http://fcpl.biz/
Our Facebook Page - https://lnkd.in/f6JpUPi?
Our LinkedIn Page - https://www.linkedin.com/company/finetech-consultancy/
Our Twitter Page - https://twitter.com/FinetechHQ
Talk to our experts - 071 0326326
Post a Comment