New endpoint details view in Meet Quality Tool
Google has added a new drill-down view in Meet Quality Tool that shows additional details on connection endpoint level. By clicking an endpoint in the meeting timeline, admins can now also view:
- User video mute/unmute activity
- Network protocol changes (UDP, TCP)
- Network connection type (wired, Wi-Fi, cellular connections)
- For participants admitted after knocking, who admitted them
- For participants who were ejected from the meeting, who ejected them
- End-of-call quality rating (when submitted)
For still ongoing meetings, the timeline and drill-down are loaded with near-real-time values.
A combination of many technical factors and activities affect the perceived quality of a meeting. This additional level of information about meetings helps admins become more effective in improving the meeting quality for their users.
Hovering over an event shows additional details and a timestamp for the event.
Available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, and Enterprise Plus, as well as G Suite Basic, Business, Education, Enterprise for Education, and Nonprofits customers
Post a Comment