- See all your notifications in one place, even without device notifications enabled
- Choose filters to control the types of notifications you get
- Delete and dismiss notifications you don’t want
- Take actions like share files directly from notifications
- Show more file information directly from the notification
Why it’s important
The updated notifications center can be accessed by going to Priority or Home
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: Open the Google Drive app, navigate to “Priority” (or “Home” if you’re not a Google Workspace customer) and find the “Notifications” tab on the top part of the screen. All available notifications will be here, even if you don’t opt-in to device notifications. Use our Help Center to learn more about Google Drive notifications.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting March 15, 2021.
- Available to all users with Google Drive Android v.2021.08 or newer.