Join us for Google Cloud Security Talks: Zero Trust edition
Join us for our final Google Cloud Security Talks of 2021, a live online event on December 15th, where we’ll focus on all things zero trust.
During this multi-session digital event, learn how you can leverage a zero trust approach to protect your employees, users, and critical information, with sessions including the following:
- A keynote from Sunil Potti and Rob Sadowski to kick off Security Talks on December 15th. They will provide an update across the product portfolio and highlight how you can build a more secure future with Google Cloud.
- Following this will be a panel discussion on our vision of zero trust with perspectives from across Google our product, security, and Office of the CISO teams, featuring Tim Knudsen, Heather Adkins, and Jeanette Manfra. These leaders will discuss different frameworks to protect against common security threats, as well as provide some insights into the work Google is doing to build a unified zero trust system
- Next, find out what’s new in BeyondCorp Enterprise, our zero trust access solution. Jian Zhen and Tanisha Rai from the Product Management team will highlight new features and take a closer look at some of the announcements from Next ‘21.
- Umesh Shankar will discuss how Google is applying zero trust beyond access with Google’s BeyondProd approach. He will walk through how we apply zero trust principles in our production environment and how you can do the same.
- As a follow-up, Anoosh Saboori will deep dive into bringing BeyondProd to life with Google Cloud capabilities, protecting workloads with strong policy enforcement. He will also present on ways to leverage Certificate Authority Service for zero trust. Anoosh will be joined by customers to discuss their experience using these technologies in their environments.
- Dan Prieto will then share his insights on making sense of recent zero trust guidance in the public sector, including the US government. If you are a public sector organization or if you work with government entities, this session is for you!
- Finally, building off our momentum from Google Cloud Next, Danielle Damasius will show you how you can collaborate and communicate more securely in today’s hybrid work environment and work safer with Google Workspace.
We look forward to sharing our latest security insights and solutions with you. Sign-up now to reserve your virtual seat. The Security Talks event is free to attend and sessions will be available on-demand after they air.
Post a Comment