New options for styling fonts in Google Forms
We’re adding additional font style and sizing options, and the ability to customize header, subheader, and body text separately in Google Forms.
Why it matters
This highly requested feature allows you to easily change the look and feel of your forms. You can use different typefaces and sizes for different parts of your form.
- Admins: No action required.
- End users: Visit the Help Center to learn more about changing the theme or font of your form.
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on June 21, 2022
- Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on July 7, 2022
- Available to all Google Workspace customers, as well as legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers
- Available to users with personal Google Accounts
Google Workspace Updates
Post a Comment