Share profile links via Contacts easily
A new Google Contacts (contacts.google.com) interface that offers detailed information about your coworkers and stakeholders was introduced in 2021. Every Workspace email contact now gets a new profile link that is simple to copy, share, and transmit among colleagues. This new profile link makes it easier for everyone in your company to connect and keep in contact.
- The Admin console's "Users" section
- Google Cloud Directory Sync
- Admin SDK
Once available, access the “Copy profile link” in one of two ways:
- In the detailed view for a contact, select the "3-dot-menu" and click the "Copy profile link" button.
- In a contact list view (e.g. contacts.google.com), select the "3-dot-menu" for a contact row and click the "Copy profile link" button.
- You can also enter "contacts.google.com/emailaddress" into the web browser address bar to look for a person in your organization. Email formats include :
- firstname.lastname@example.org, jane.smith@domain, and jane. smith.